Wednesday, March 26, 2008

10 things that make me a better Mom

1) Blogging- really! Instead of freaking out about a mess, I stop and consider, is this blog worthy???
2) Naps
3) My new step class at the gym. It's been three kids since my last step class and I forgot how much fun it is! Even if Barbie is the teacher and it should lower my self esteem just to be in the same room with her.
4) My Jacuzzi tub
5) Reading time
6) Shopping trips with my dad-in-law
7) Tylenol, very occasionally
8) A husband who helps me remember they are just kids and therefore must act like kids
9) Time away from my children, which reminds me how much I miss them when they are not here.
10) Chocolate, For me, for them, I'm not above the occasional bribe

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

You are so funny. I love it!!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, shopping with my father-in-law would be a nightmare. I'm not kidding.

P.S. Please do not feel obligated to play, but you have been tagged.
http://emanddak.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged-twice.html