Thursday, March 6, 2008

Something Little Headbands

I know, I've talked about them before, but Katy just got me my new ones and I had to take pictures. I have the most beautiful one for her blessing on Sunday, and Katy gave me a freebie, too. Thank you Katy! If you're interested, I have the site link on my web sites links.

You know you want to kiss her, come on.




Oh yeah. Brett made dinner tonight, can you tell?

10 comments:

Erin said...

Cheri, I'm so excited that you found us! I remember you guys at our wedding reception. How do you like Nampa? It sounds like you're very new there. Where do you guys live in Nampa? I love what you've done with all your painting and can't wait to put Robert through the same stuff if we are ever in a place long enough to really decorate. What stake and ward are you guys in? My whole family lives in Nampa. I wonder if you might share a ward with one of them. Oh, your children are beautiful!!

Ashlee said...

Cute pics Cheri. We'll see you soon.

Emily said...

Those headbands really are so pretty! If I ever have a little girl I will definitely be a customer. I love them. And dinner looks delicious.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julie said...

Cute pictures! I meant the dinner one. :) Lily is so pretty. I love that you post so much..so keep doing it.

Cheri said...

I post a lot??? Just kidding.

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. I love the head bands, very cute.

Alli said...

So precious.

Hey Cheri will you email me you new address.. I have a silly sticker thing I am going to send you.

*LaUrA* said...

Oh man Lily is sooooooo adorable!! I do want to kiss her actually. And Katy totally has talent with the headbands...I love the one Lily is wearing. I too will definitely be a customer shall a little girl come my way!

You have a lot of pickles in your sandwich.

Cheri said...

it's mostly celery, but some pickles, too.