Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The ABC's

Tagged by Emily.

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached.
B: BEST FRIENDS: Hmm, I have a lot of friends that I love, but my number one forever best friend since 3rd grade will always be Emma. Also at the top of my list even if I never get to see them: Fonda, Laura, Julie, Lysha, and several more but I’ll keep it short.
C: CAKE OR PIE? Not a big fan of either, unless it’s an apple pie I’ve made at home, then it’s gone in a snap.
D: DAY OF CHOICE: Monday, I like to get on with life and Monday always seems like a great day to do it. Though I’m always very excited for Friday’s.
E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS: chapstick, keys, wallet, light jacket
F: FAVORITE COLORS: browns, purples, blues
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Whichever, as long as they are dipped in chocolate first
H: HOMETOWN: Twin Falls, ID
I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE: fountain Pepsi and chocolate
J: JANUARY OR JULY? January, I hate the heat and if it’s January it means it’s almost my birthday. Yea for presents!
K: KIDS? Three little rats, Ethan 5 in 6 days, Lauren 3, Lily 4 months
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: the fam
M: MARRIAGE DATE? March of 2003
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: three older brothers, 12 years older, 10 years older and 3 years older.
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? I love them both equally, though I eat more apples because they’re easier.
P: PHOBIA OR FEAR: Spiders I’m terrified of thanks to a childhood incident. Sharp edges, I can’t even drink out of straws without flinching constantly, I know it’s not going to suddenly poke my eye logically, but instinctively I can’t make myself believe that. I’m psycho, yes. I also can’t read a book without covering up the edges; I’m going to make everyone realize how weird I am with this. Oh, well.
Q: QUOTE: “Tragedy is when I get a paper cut, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.” -Mel Brooks, makes me smile every time.
R: REASONS TO SMILE: Falling leaves, rain, fresh cut grass, vacations, silly kids
S: SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Can I say neither? I’ve always been partial to George of the Jungle, is he considered a super hero? I don’t care, I vote for him.
T: TAG 5 PEOPLE: Laura, Julie, Ashlee R., Alli, and Sage
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I don’t use hair care products other than shampoo and conditioner. I have naturally super greasy hair compliments my grandma and mom and if I put anything in my hair at all, I feel disgusting in less than a few hours. And I have to wash my hair every day, no excuses. Sometimes twice.
V: VEGETABLE: squash, fresh tomatoes, corn, peas, and green beans, I like them all pretty much
W: WORST HABIT: procrastinating and being late; being late because I procrastinate leaving on time.
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Have had both, but ultrasounds are a lot more fun, like Emily said.
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Chinese food of any kind, I practically grew up at The Mandarin House since my mom waitressed there for like10 years. I still remember Sunny sneaking me egg rolls as I went through the back room, “Shhhhh,you no tell I give you this.”
Z: ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius, I have the world’s worst song to go with it, and the ugliest birth stone as well, Amethyst, yuck.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

That was neat to learn more about you. Thanks