Lily has learned a few new tricks in the last two days. For one, which I'm very proud of, she was lying on the floor next to her car seat and her blanket was hanging from it. She reached up and grabbed it! Then she pulled on it a little. I've started putting things in front of her now to see if she'll reach for it and she has been consistent in reaching for them. Yeah for Lily! Then she also learned a new one at church today. She learned how to poop this nasty pea soup stuff and get it to deny gravity by shooting out of her diaper, stockings, dress and drenching her mommy in it. Not mention, getting it all over the carpet in the mothers room and all over the changing table. We've all heard about the magic bullet, but have you heard of the magic poopy? Believe it or not, we went home 15 minutes early today.
As for our house, we've spent the last few weekends sanitizing the place. It’s sparkly clean now and ready for us to move in. I think our first project will be to paint the living room and my bathroom, just because I'm excited to finally have a blue room, always wanted one so I put my foot down. We waited all week for the buyers to sign the sell papers last week, hoping the whole time to get it done so we could move in this weekend, but they didn't get them back to our lender until Friday at like 4 pm. Thanks a lot. So we will be moving in this weekend. I'm so excited!!! I will post tons of pictures of moving day. Mom will be back from her monthly trip to Holland by then so I'll have it back. She got a Flat Stan doll in the mail and wanted our camera to take pictures with him.
Road names. What is wrong with the people around here? It's like everyone has a weird sense of humor just like my dad's that no one really gets. No reason to deny it Dad, we all know I'm right. Some of my top choices include BS Lane, Drunkard St. and Chicken Dinner Road. In Weiser there are even two roads that meet up and are called This Way and That Way. Yup, this is the place I now call home.
1 comment:
My favorite her in Twin is Normal Ave............. What kind of name is that...
Post a Comment