Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Isn't it ironic

I've been beyond stressed out the last few days. I just moved into my new house and Brett was here long enough to get enough stuff into it to be able to make an incredibly large mess, and then he was gone to Cali for the week. Great. So I've been here for three days now trying my best to get things picked up and put away and I swear that between Ethan and Lauren asking for stuff and Lily crying for me to pick her up, it looks even worse than when Brett left. All I want to do is get it all done so that he doesn't have to do anything when he gets back. Yet now that it's nap time, I've got all three rats to sleep (and the annoying dog/squirrel), all I want to do is play online and blog stalk people who I've never even met before. I don't even know how I got to their blogs, but it's completely entertaining to me.
Point of story, every time I have so much to do that I don't even know where to start, guess what I choose to do? Nothing. I over load and have to get online to unload.
Thank goodness for my awesome mom-in-law who’s picking the kids and me up for diner in a few hours. And she’s also in the middle of making Lily’s blessing dress while trying to juggle her business trips to Holland every few weeks and taking the 6 hour trip to Moses Lake to see Dad every chance she gets. Why can’t I be as industrious as her? Oh, yeah, it’s my own fault.

1 comment:

Jana Dille said...

It's been a while since I've got on your blog, I guess. It seems like I check at least every other day, but I've been missing out. This last post was hilarious. So true though. You really are a hoot. Everytime I've seen you you seem so quiet to me so it's interesting to see your personality come out on here. I guess it's usually me and Brett talking when I see you, but you should've jumped on in. We would have got along great! Good luck unpacking! I can't wait to see pictures. Jana