 |
| Little L's first official race! |
 |
| Oh, the love handles! But I had to put this picture up, Brett loves it. |
 |
| After the race. Ethan finished with Brett at 7 minutes and 20 seconds! His goal was 9 1/2 I think. |
 |
| ...I'm not sure exactly, but it was exciting. |
 |
| Isn't he impressive! His first one mile run and he did it in 11 minutes and 20 seconds! |
 |
| All my spawn and me; and Brett of course. |
I pushed the stroller and ran with Lauren; Brett ran with Ethan. Lauren was a champ and ran the whole time, minus the shoelace tying inccident, but we don't count that. Go Ross family!
2 comments:
how fun!!!! i cant wait to do this with sara
cute! 7 1/2 minutes is a really good time!!
Post a Comment