Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pretty Momma


<><><><><><>        Baby Carleen and twin Carl held by siblings.
The twinsies.

<><><>  Here we have a scene from It's a Wonderful Life.          Hi Lily!  I mean, Grandma Carleen.                                Love the peacoats! <><><> 
No wonder my kids like playing in the dirt so much.  Hereditary.
 

<><><>                                                                  9-10 years old <><><>                                                12 years old
15 years old
  

17 years old

Awww, Mom and Dad at prom.  Love the papper mache.
 Does anybody else think this new way of uploading pictures is a huge pain in the butt? What a nightmare!  I'm giving up, what this publishes as is what it's going to stay as.  (crosses fingers and hits the publish post button)

1 comment:

*LaUrA* said...

I LOVE old pictures! These are so great. Lily does look a lot like your mom when she was little...wonder if it will continue that way.

My little sister and mom were identical twins as little girls...but Casey now does not look like my mom at age 25...weird how it changed.

Anywho...fun! Thanks for sharing!I love your mom's prom dress as well!