
Wook at the wittle baby! How cute!No really, how cute! I wanted to eat him.


I used the clippers up the sides of his head about two months ago, those wispy baby hairs get on my nerves. Then I trimmed up the super long hairs on top. It looked like he was attempting a comb-over for a while.Tyler is:
- walking
- saying mama and dada
- waving hello/goodbye
- surfing down the stairs on his belly
- still mostly nursing but loving all the food testing he gets to do
- in the negative 5 % for size
- blowing kisses
- giving me big slobbery kisses on the lips!(my favorite)
- very capable of pulling out the power cord to my lap top while I'm doing my best to ignore him and do my school work, this is probably his best talent right now
- very loved by his momma
- about three weeks off from his 1st birthday; incidentally I have 7 pounds of pregnancy weight to lose before then, not likely, and then I have to stop calling it baby weight. Poo.
No comments:
Post a Comment