Last night Brett and I were doing Tae Bao when we noticed Lily had been missing for about 5 minutes. We heard her making unhappy noises but she was nowhere to be found on the first floor. Guess where we found her. It's pretty much like this video, except she was all the way up. Eight month olds just aren't supposed to do this sort of thing!
At the end of the video you can hear Lily blowing at the camera if you listen really closely, and then you can hear my dog singing to the Elmo's World song. Don't ask me why, he's just a really weird dog with an obsession with The Elmo's World song and bikes. Did I mention he annoys me?

5 comments:
hahahaha...the dog singing makes me laugh!! And Lily is sooo cute!! I love her smiling at you and thinking she is funny when she blows at the camera! I like your house from what I can see too!!
She looks so proud of herself. I can't believe how fast she has grown up.
she is so cute. i love how she la la la la la'd. they never perform like you want them to do. good thing that your dog did perform for us all though. i thought that was hilarious!!!
Lily is so cute! I love her baby cheeks! And your dog was funny!
Lily is so adorable! That is crazy she is climbing stairs. Wow! Don't get me wrong, Mckenna falls on her bum only after standing for maybe a minute tops.
Post a Comment