Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dude, it's the coaches daughter

Anyone remember Coach Meitzner from Robert Stuart Junior High? The guy with arms so big that they always stuck out at the sides instead of falling down like they should? Well, my brother Charlie is marrying his daughter August 16th I think. How funny is that?

Also, I'm geeking out for Brad and Jen today. Yeah for IVF!!! We're praying for you guys!

7 comments:

Jackson's said...

Hi this is Kashayla. Yes, I'm a blog stalker. I love to see what you guys are doing. Your kids are so fun. If you want an invite to my blog email me so I can get your email. If you don't want an invite well, you know what to do.

Cheri said...

Kashayla, yes I would love a blog invite, I dont' have any idea how to ask for permission. What do I need to do?

*LaUrA* said...

Hahha...who can forget Mr. Meitzner!

Is his daughter's name Tori?? My mom taught her at Buhl Middle School...same person??

I am praying for Brad and Jen too! I don't know them...but I like them. I really hope this works for them!!

Cheri said...

Tori, that's her! I really like her, his last wife was soooo beyond obnoxious. Tori is nice and quiet and acts like she actually likes Charlie. That's always a plus in a marital relationship.

BeCcA said...

ok this is too crazy, I had him as a teacher in Buhl and I was in his class when Tori was born. I was also good friends with Tori's 1/2 sister Rachel. This is a really small world and feel really old thinking about her getting married.

Cheri said...

sheesh, I guess everyone knew Tori exept me! All the Ross family from Buhl and the Meitzners know eachother, I had Meitzner as a gym teacher, but just recently met Tori.

Jana Dille said...

Hey there! Yes, I too remember Meitzner and just saw Tori somewhere a while back. Crazy small world. Cute pictures!