Cheri, your kids are too cute!! Seriously! I wanted to give you a memory I have of you. I owe you one:) It's similar to the one you have of me. I remember when I first moved to TF. I WAS lonely!You were one of the first of the female kind to make an effort to be my friend. We had a couple classes together and you were always so nice to me! Always have been! Going to a new school is scary but when there's sweet people like you around it makes it a lot easier. I really appreciated what you did and still do!
Wow, that is seriously crazy! Mckenna is no where near crawling and pulling herself up on things. Wow, I can't believe how much older Lily acts. I'm kinda glad she doesn't move around yet though. That video of Lauren singing is way too cute!
2 comments:
Cheri, your kids are too cute!! Seriously! I wanted to give you a memory I have of you. I owe you one:)
It's similar to the one you have of me. I remember when I first moved to TF. I WAS lonely!You were one of the first of the female kind to make an effort to be my friend. We had a couple classes together and you were always so nice to me! Always have been! Going to a new school is scary but when there's sweet people like you around it makes it a lot easier. I really appreciated what you did and still do!
Wow, that is seriously crazy! Mckenna is no where near crawling and pulling herself up on things. Wow, I can't believe how much older Lily acts. I'm kinda glad she doesn't move around yet though. That video of Lauren singing is way too cute!
Post a Comment