Thanks Cheri, It looks and sounds like the kids had a blast. I am sure they are really dissapointed to be back with boring ole mom, but that is life right? thanks again for the pics.
oh!!! how fun! where where you at? raging waters? we want to go swimming really bad but i am afraid to get into a swimming suit post baby... yikes!
so cute!
Hey do you need any bows or braclets for your girls? I just started selling them. Check out my new blog.
Nicke, it's just at the main park in Nampa and is only $1.00 for kids and about 2 dollars for adults. It's sooo fun! Made for mostly toddlers.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks Cheri, It looks and sounds like the kids had a blast. I am sure they are really dissapointed to be back with boring ole mom, but that is life right?
thanks again for the pics.
oh!!! how fun! where where you at? raging waters?
we want to go swimming really bad but i am afraid to get into a swimming suit post baby... yikes!
so cute!
Hey do you need any bows or braclets for your girls? I just started selling them. Check out my new blog.
Nicke, it's just at the main park in Nampa and is only $1.00 for kids and about 2 dollars for adults. It's sooo fun! Made for mostly toddlers.
Post a Comment