Friday, May 30, 2008

Deep thoughts, by Lauren

I woke up last night to hear Lauren's cries and realized that she had come upstairs and made her bed on the couch in my room. I went over to see what was wrong and she was bawling, "But I don't want to be grounded from the cookie jar!!!"
Yes, she got grounded from cookies yesterday. The horror.

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Kids are so funny. I love the update and pictures...it is strange to think you don't live here anymore. Your kids are growing way too fast.

I love the hair cut by the way...so cute!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh what a funny little kid.

Jana Dille said...

I haven't checked your blog for way too long! Looks like you've been having a good time. Love the hair do:) Your kids are getting so big and this post about Lauren is hilarious. Kids.......

Laurie said...

So funny! I love how kids have their priorities all figured out.