Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentines Day

Despite all commercialism, I LOVE to get Brett lovey cards from the kids and something big to embarrass him at work. One year I stuffed his new shoes with Dove chocolate and gave it to him. I'm awesome, I know. What should I give him this year? Can't wait to go shopping.

As for what I'll get, I already know. Brett has done this without realizing it every year since we've known each other; I get workout something or other. I pointed this out to him earlier in the year that he has never once gotten me candy for V day, but he's always right on getting me stuff to lose weight in. Don't get me wrong, I always love what I get, but when I consistently get work out clothes instead of candy it gives me lots to make fun of him for.
The look he gave me said "Don't you dare twist that in that insane way women do to make it bad!" at the same time he looked worried that I might be offended about it.

Haha, he always makes me laugh

And since Brett actually reads my blog frequently, I really would like a nice lightweight long sleeved workout shirt to take to the gym with me. Hint, hint. It can be more expensive to, since my birthday is just a few days before.

1 comment:

julie said...

ahhaha! so funny. I love that brett is like don't you dare woman! Go Brett. Like you would anyway. We all know a good brutal workout makes you swoon way faster than any flowers or chocolates.