Continue to do lots of this. I was in the back of the room doing the same thing when I got an urge to take a picture. Lauren was off the ground too. Tyler was on the couch doing baby tummy crunches and Lily joined in every now and then. How's that for family fitness?
hahah! Why am I not surprised?! So, due to your skinny legs and Jenny's short ones, I have no jeans. What if I mail or paypal you some money and you ship them to me?
Okay, I'm going to be in Twin in about 2 weeks. I will bring them then. Annette Johns is getting married and I'll be coming forthe wedding. Can you wait? Or are you desperate? I'm done with them for good.
4 comments:
that's awesome!
hahah! Why am I not surprised?! So, due to your skinny legs and Jenny's short ones, I have no jeans. What if I mail or paypal you some money and you ship them to me?
Okay, I'm going to be in Twin in about 2 weeks. I will bring them then. Annette Johns is getting married and I'll be coming forthe wedding. Can you wait? Or are you desperate? I'm done with them for good.
How fun is that?
Post a Comment