Friday, January 8, 2010

Our 3 Christmas mornings

I'll do these in order, so first is Christmas morning at home with our own little family.

There are sleeping bags out because we camped out in the living room together.

Lauren has been liking her new Leap Frog learning system well enough, but she LOVES her new Children's Place jeans. She's been wearing them every day so I'm glad I got her two different pairs. Everyone got to wear their new jammies that we opened up Christmas Eve and the girls thought it was awesome that they got to match.


Ethan LOVED his Carnivorous plant terrarium and his microscope. So far he thinks a drop of blood is the coolest thing to look at.

Lily went nuts over all the fun little things in her stocking. Now I'm going nuts at finding all her stickers all over my house.
Tuke was pretty excited about his new squeaky toy. After playing with it a few minutes he ran back to his stocking and started nosing around trying to find something else.

The drum set Lily got has been an all around hit with everyone; not me so much, but the kids for sure.

I have an awesome husband. He bought me excercise pants and a coat I love and commissioned my sister-in-law Ashlee to sew an apron for me! I need to take a picture, it's so fun! And he got exactly what he wanted, a cot that he picked out and paid for.

Stay tuned, tomorrow will be Christmas morning #2.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Sounds like such a great day! Christmas truely is more fun with kids!