Monday, January 11, 2010
Bringing in the new year
We built giant snowmen, a snow fort, played a two day game of dominoes, ate 2 pounds of chocolate and drank 2 gallons of Mountain Dew each(or maybe just I did), dipped pretzels, candy canes and oranges into melted french truffles, camped out with the cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Ross house, and played Uno. We also celebrated Jason's 35th birthday on the 31st and Jason and Cori's anniversary on the 1st. Then we went to bed at 11:30 and got woke up by a million fireworks being let off. It was a fun time.


I'm sorry to say that I did not reach the goal I had set for myself by New Years day. After having Tyler and ending up 50+ pounds, I wanted to be back to 132 by then. I'm now down to 137 and have 16 pounds to go until I'm back where I was. So not as great as I would have liked, but I'm moving down consistently. I really wanted that hour massage I promised myself if I succeeded though, boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
get the massage anyway, you deserve it! I'm just barely getting focused into working out and Kaden is 7 months old, you're an inspiration!
Post a Comment