Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I can't not post this

At Lauren's best friend's b-day party they were having a pool/water party out back. It had chilled down quite a bit so the kids were kind of cold. I told Ethan to take off his swim top because the sun shinning right onto his skin might make him a bit more warm.

"Um, mom? I don't think I should because I don't think that would be very appropriate in front of all these girls."

Haha. I had to explain that there is a difference between normal activities and swimming. It really is okay to just wear swim trunks when you're a boy and the occasion calls for it. Really.

3 comments:

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

What a gentleman!!! I would have been one proud momma to have such a good boy! So funny though, I honestly get the biggest kick out of the things that can come out of kids' mouths!

Jessica said...

wow, that kid is somethin else :) What a cutie.

Kristin said...

You have taught that boy well! You should be proud! That is really really awesome that he said that! Love it!