Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How can we forget Lauren?!

I had it pointed out to me by a very indignant, un-named, person that I have done a huge post on Ethan and I've done a huge post on Lily, but I've failed to do a proper post on Princess Lauren. So here it is.
At the aquarium after blessing her new baby twin girl cousins On the beach with cousin Boston
In the tree where she belongs
The three amigos
Being cheeky
In her Hanna Montana gear. Yeah, I know. In my defence we know nothing about her other than Lauren thinks she's pretty and therefore loves her. Seriously, we haven't even seen a Hanna Montana anything and she still fell in love with her. From what I've heard she isn't exactly the most fantastic role model, but we'll deal with that later. Commercialism...
What's that? Why are my kids on an antique fire truck. Why because my parents own one, of course! Because don't you know that the perfect thing to go with a hundred year old school to live in is a real life fire truck from the same era? What's that? Why yes my parents are eccentric. No, no I will never live in a school myself and own a fire truck, but the grand kids think it's great anyway.
Lauren has been making some huge accomplishments herself lately.
-Can tell you what the letter at the begining of a word is by the sound. What does Lauren start with? Llllll, Llllll, L!!!
-Is getting really close to knowing all her letters by sight.
-Can write her letters all pretty good for a four year old.
-Is making more elaborate stick figure drawings! Ha, they are so funny. I should post a picture of one.
She still has another year left until she starts Kindergarten, another year of preschool with mommy, and I swear with how well she's doing she'll be a reader before she even starts. She loves to learn and is easy to teach. And acts like a huge princess all the time. Can't forget that.

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Your kiddos are so cute!

Alli said...

I actually saw the Hanna Montana Movie... (I secretly liked it too)..

*LaUrA* said...

wait wait wait...your parents live in that school! Is that the same school over by that trailer park?!?! I remember driving past it often and noticed someone took up residence and I though tit would be awesome to live in an old school!!

I must see pictures of the inside!! NOw!