Monday, June 8, 2009

Ethan is now a 1st grader






Ethan accomplished a lot this year!

*Was put into the accelerated learning classes and excelled!

*Was student of the week for his school a few months ago.

*Had perfect scores on his report cards!

*Was off the charts on his Kindergarten state testing.

We couldn't be more proud of him! I was always having his different teachers tell me what a great kid his is and how well he does in school. In art in particular I was always told how creative he was. He even had one of his projects he decided to do as a bi-plane passed around to the different teachers in the school because the teacher was so impressed by it. He had a really fantastic teacher this year. I'm so glad that he got a teacher that you can tell really enjoys what she does. Mrs. Kinney was so kind and sweet. Ethan tells me all the time how much he likes her.

Now he's on to first grade where I'm told he's more than ready to go. He's a reader and right where he needs to be academically to do well in 1st. He just has to wait 11 weeks to start and he's already excited about his new teacher Mrs. York.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ethan is such a cute little boy! I am glad he is doing so well in school........Good for you buddy!

*LaUrA* said...

Man...he just started Kindergarten...he can't possibly have graduated!! Congrats to him! What a smart, talented kid. You can tell he will grow up to do great things! Congrats to you too Proud Momma!