

It was actually more like an irritation that made my blood boil every time I saw it.

I believe it was after Lily took a marker to the cushion while I was horribly sick and pregnant with Tyler that I stopped even trying to keep them clean. Of course it made my skin crawl every time I had to sit on them still.

So they are getting a face lift. The table will be that blue color, the chairs will be that cream and I LOVE the material. My father-in-law went shopping with me and had to deal with a screaming Lily while I crawled around piles of fabric. I'm pretty sure he's acheived instant sainthood for putting up with us so often.

~Yes, those colors come straight from littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com. I've been jealous of her kitchen table and chairs ever since I first saw it.
~I'll be back to post the outcome next week probably. I just got done with one chair(that looks fabulous!) and it has taken me forever. Seriously, forever.
4 comments:
Go Cheri!!! Your house always looks so cute!
that is adorable, i can't wait to see the finished product, you go!!
Cheri, that looks awesome!! What fun!
Cheri, that looks awesome!! What fun!
Post a Comment