Soon. Very Soon! I am excited for pictures! I am sure you are too! Just hang in there. He will be here before you know it! Good Luck!!
Come on baby!! That would be fun to have him this weekend so you could watch/listen to general conference while you're laxin in your hospital bed and starring at your babe! Good luck with everything- I'll be thinking about you!
DAMMIT!!! i thought i should say that for you... love ya... come out and play little boy, it isnt nice to keep your momma miserable!
Thanks Nicke, ha. I need someone to swear for me. I mostly just feel like breaking things.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Soon. Very Soon! I am excited for pictures! I am sure you are too! Just hang in there. He will be here before you know it! Good Luck!!
Come on baby!! That would be fun to have him this weekend so you could watch/listen to general conference while you're laxin in your hospital bed and starring at your babe! Good luck with everything- I'll be thinking about you!
DAMMIT!!! i thought i should say that for you... love ya... come out and play little boy, it isnt nice to keep your momma miserable!
Thanks Nicke, ha. I need someone to swear for me. I mostly just feel like breaking things.
Post a Comment