Don't mind the blood on his face, he was a bit large for me and gave a little tear that bled pretty bad. This could be a picture of Lily with dark hair. Simply fantastic nurses!!!
oh,oh,oh! So cute! Congrats guys! Are you going to tell the gorey details? If not email me them. I'm so curious how the whole thing went, how long, how painful, etc. Unless you don't want to tell. I hope you recover quickly!
yay!!! I am so happy to see him!!! What a big guy...he looks full grown!! Such smoochable cheeks!! Congrats you guys! I can't wait to hear the birth story either!
COngratulations! A good thing about having a 9 lb baby is that is that much less weight you have to lose! :)He is super cute! I love that all your kids look the same!
8 comments:
WOW he is definitely a ROSS!! So cute! I can't wait to see him! Congrats!
Congrats to you all! He's such a little cutie! I love his chunky cheeks!
Woo Hoo! Congrats on finally having the little guy...he is adorable!!!
oh,oh,oh! So cute! Congrats guys! Are you going to tell the gorey details? If not email me them. I'm so curious how the whole thing went, how long, how painful, etc. Unless you don't want to tell. I hope you recover quickly!
Don't worry Jana, I promise to write up a birth story as soon as I have two hands to type with, haha. I can't wait to tell about it!
yay!!! I am so happy to see him!!! What a big guy...he looks full grown!! Such smoochable cheeks!! Congrats you guys! I can't wait to hear the birth story either!
He's gorgeous! Hope you are feeling well!
COngratulations! A good thing about having a 9 lb baby is that is that much less weight you have to lose! :)He is super cute! I love that all your kids look the same!
Post a Comment