Like I said, I was going to do a CandyLand cake for Ethan..but now I'm scared..that thing is intense!!! Congratulations! And Happy Birthday Lauren!
That cake is awesome!! Did you make that?!?! That is any kids dream! Lauren is just a darling! I love her smile with the little dimple! Tell Lauren Happy Birthday! 3 years old!
I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to celebrate Lauren's birthday, but I did get to talk to her tonight and wished her a Happy Birthday.
The Cake is pretty nifty. You are the coolest mom EVER!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Like I said, I was going to do a CandyLand cake for Ethan..but now I'm scared..that thing is intense!!! Congratulations! And Happy Birthday Lauren!
That cake is awesome!! Did you make that?!?! That is any kids dream!
Lauren is just a darling! I love her smile with the little dimple!
Tell Lauren Happy Birthday! 3 years old!
I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to celebrate Lauren's birthday, but I did get to talk to her tonight and wished her a Happy Birthday.
The Cake is pretty nifty. You are the coolest mom EVER!
Post a Comment