Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What Happens When I Get Bored

Does anyone even remember the last time I had bangs? I certainly hope not! It would have been during junior high, and I, having nothing but older brothers and a mom who so did not do hair, thought that doing my bangs meant allowing them to spread out to each side like little wings. I don't even have a picture of this, thankfully.

So anyway, I got bored about a month ago while getting ready for church, and a pair of scissors just happened to be right by me, so I randomly cut. Here is the result.


I'm still learning how to do them, looking on web sites for how to's, and trying out different styles. The best part about bangs is that I can put my hair up into a bun, which I love, without feeling like the front is too deadly boring.

So does anyone have any favorite adult hair styling web sites? Any suggestions! I am braving the world of long hair again. It's down past my shoulders now and I'm determined, for now, to let it go. Cutting and coloring are out for a while because I've found I just don't have the patience, or the money, to keep going in for touch ups. For me to just trim up with long hair I can go up to 8 weeks, so long it is then.

1 comment:

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

Cute!!!
Very sophisticated and charming at the same time.