Now, on to everything I got spoiled with this year.
Number one on my list is this! I've been wanting one ever since I discovered they existed. I made a goal a few weeks ago, I want to get back into running and my fun new watch is helping me. Last night I ended my birthday by jogging for 3 miles without stopping. According to my watch my heart rate was on average 170 while my peak was 187. I'm obviously still alive, but it was a close one. I'm going to continue killing myself like that two or three times a week until it gets easier, then I'll bump it up to 4 miles. I really want to get back into running. So that's my baby step to getting back in shape. Thirteen pounds to go!!!

Among my presents was the new printer my parent in laws got me(love it!), a couple of awesome new pans from my mom, several fitness shirts(long-sleeved) from Brett and this:
Which is only very slightly better than this gem from 2005:
Brett likes his little jokes. (loath Sponge Bob, and no warm fuzzys for BSU either after like 6 years of dealing with them.)
Look! I fixed it!
Ironically enough, that's the shirt I'm wearing. What can I say, it's really comfy. I ate the cake, too.
My birthday was fun. My father in law took me out for lunch, then we went grocery shopping, and the kids got to play with their cousins while daddy studied for his test. I wish Brett and I had gotten to go out on a date, but a little naughty bird spilled the beans and he just might be surprising me with a date(sans kids) Friday night! I smell Chinese.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Hey that means I'm really young, you have all those old people around you..and I am even younger..yes!!!
Brett is funny..Sponge Bob...
haha...I like the "look I fixed it!"...Brett and Josh seem to have the same taste in what they think are perfect gifts..haha!
Happy Birthday! I hope your date is all you imagine it to be!
That is too funny! I hope that you had a Happy Birthday!
i hope you had a great day! what a fun post also. i loved your NOT over the bsu shirt!
Post a Comment