30 weeks, 30 pounds, 30 cm from the top to bottom of my uterus. 30 is the number of the week. Didn't feel like doing hair or make-up but there it is anyway. The belly.
How is your belly the only thing that grows? Tiny upper arms, thin face, etc. Rude.
PS- I've gained more than 30 pounds so far- and my Dr said it's great. He said that he never cares about how much his patients gain cause there's really not much you can do about it. So much of it is genetics. So you can tell your Doc to ... to... um.... leave.
Actually, Brett says my face is poofing up again just like it always does. And I agree, major poofage. You on the other hand look like you've gained about 2 pounds.
8 comments:
How is your belly the only thing that grows? Tiny upper arms, thin face, etc. Rude.
PS- I've gained more than 30 pounds so far- and my Dr said it's great. He said that he never cares about how much his patients gain cause there's really not much you can do about it. So much of it is genetics. So you can tell your Doc to ... to... um.... leave.
(my word verification is trani!)
Actually, Brett says my face is poofing up again just like it always does. And I agree, major poofage.
You on the other hand look like you've gained about 2 pounds.
You look great so shush your mouth. Thanks for coming over the other day! Love you guys!
I'm with Lara...you look GREAT!!! You are a cute pregnant lady.
Cheri I think you are adorable! I think you carry your babies so lovely. Glad you shared! I love prego pics.
You ARE adorable.
You are a very cute pregnant gal! Seriously I can't believe this is your fourth.. you look AMAZING!
Cheri, seriously, you look gorgeous! Such a beautiful pregnant lady!
Post a Comment