Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wee Willie Winkie!

That's right! I am lucky enough to get another little boy!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
Yes, I'm excited.
Now excuse me while we go celebrate by buying a new little boy outfit.

I would share pictures, but the picture printer was broken so all I got was a video, but a way cool and super fun one.

12 comments:

julie said...

hooray! So excited for you! Another boy! It's been a long time!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

Congratulations! Now you can start deciding on his name! :)

Kristin said...

That is so great! Yeah for little boys! I am so glad you get another little boy! Congrats!

Jana Dille said...

yeah, congrats! good luck with the names:(

*LaUrA* said...

Hooray for it working out exactly how you wanted it...2 boys/2 girl is a perfect combo! Can't wait to see the little bugger!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you! Hope you are feeling better.

Sage Hanks said...

Congrats! Thanks for the phone call!!! I am sooooo excited for you!

Jessica said...

Yay! Congrats girl!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Congrats Cheri!! I bet Ethan was excited huh?!! Super excited for ya!

Dixie & Markus said...

Mama always knows best:)

**nicke... said...

Yeah! two of each! perfect! congratulations!