Monday, December 1, 2008

Speaking of Thanksgiving...

All 20 of us fit into my house quite nicely, don't you think? The kids destroyed the playrooms and the bedrooms, and left us adults alone to talk. It was great. Then the next day all the women of the family went to see Twilight together. Brett opened his new hiking back pack, and got the world's cutest birthday card from his nieces and nephews. It was awesome!


3 comments:

BeCcA said...

Wow is all I can say, what an awesome day, having all the fam there. The food looks great.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Don't tell me you cooked too! My goodness. Thank you for your comment on my blog, your so sweet. Thanks

Cheri said...

Oh gosh, no! I didn't cook. I could have, but with the Ross men,it's a fight to get a foot in the kitchen. All the guys are always trying to out do eachother and it works out great for me because I don't have to spend all day cooking and I still get an awesome meal. We even had a smoked turkey this year as well as a normal one. It was awesome. All I did was have the house ready, made drinks, and made a couple green bean caseroles. Oh, I made a couple pumpkin pies the day before as well.