Thursday, August 14, 2008

Q and A with the kids

I thought this was kind of fun. At first I just asked the kids out of my own curiosity to see what they would say. After I started getting surprisingly accurate answers, I decided to share. The funny part is that I asked them these separately and they still came up with some of the same answers. Finding Treasure??? I guess I'm a secret treasure hunter in my kids heads.
Lauren= Purple
Ethan = Blue

1.What is something mom always says to you? I love you; No Popsicles today!

2. What makes mom happy? saying I love you; When we clean up our rooms
I guess I am teaching Ethan something

3. What makes mom sad? When we don't clean up; Not listening

4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickle, tickle!; Let's me watch Flubber when the flubber flies out the guys butt!
Greeeeat.

5. What was mom like as a child? You used to like ponies!; Sort of like you are now, blond hair and stuff.

6. How old is your mom? 16; 19

7. How tall is your mom? 16; 13

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Clean!; Play with us and clean.
If cleaning is my favorite thing to do, why is my house never clean???

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Lay down and take a nap; Read a book and sit down.
Spot on! My kids know me too well.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? finding treasure; finding treasure
This one I really don't get. Neither heard the other's response, and they both said this. Maybe because I'm always finding "treasure" all over the place as I clean my house?

11. What is your mom really good at? Playing games!; Playing Clue.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Not playing other games. (????); Your not very good at making bread. Remember when you burned it and smoke filled up the house?

13. What does your mom do for her job? You work out!; Taking care of us.
Lauren gets an extra Popsicle today!

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Enchiladas! (1st, Lauren likes ! , and 2nd, enchiladas?); Salad
Ethan gets an extra Popsicle too.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? I love her; When she helps us clean up our rooms.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Mickey Mouse the girl! (Uh, you mean Minnie Mouse?); Lava Girl!

17. What do you and your mom do together? Hug each other; Family Home Evening.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have short hair, and it's blond; We both like to play Clue.

19. How are you and your mom different? My hair is longer. (said in an extremely smug voice); I can't cook and she can. Except spaghetti, I can cook that.
Well at least I can cook something.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because we hug each other; Because you let us play outside.


2 comments:

**nicke... said...

i love your kids. you are such a great momma!!! i wonder what sara will say when i ask her these questions in a couple of years... i love the answer ethan gave about flubber... that is a funny part of that movie...

The Cook Clan said...

Some of those are too cute! Wow, what smart kids you have. Looks like you are teaching them well.