Thursday, August 14, 2008

Goodbye to the ticker

I put it at 128 and zero pounds to lose just so I could get online and look at it every couple hours. But I've had enough now so I'm taking the ticker off. Thank you Ashlee for noticing! I'm rather proud of it; of course now I've still got the five extra pounds to lose that I was working on before I got pregnant with Lily. It never ends. As my mother-in-law says, women in general are not going to be happy with their bodies no matter how good they look. I admit it, I have psychological issues. When I look in the mirror, I see at least 20 extra pounds, which is ridiculous I know. My fitness level isn't what it was before, but I'm getting there. I went to a Rep Reebok class tonight with my cousin Erin, I even got to stay for most of it until the daycare lady came to get me and tell me that Lily was freaking out downstairs. Apparently Lily likes my chub.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Wahoo!!! That is exciting! I wish I was still nursning just for the fact that it seemed like she was sucking the fat off, and it was way better for her. I just didn't have enough and she hated it, which made me hate it. Oh well, maybe next time.