Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our New House


We got the house!!! I'm so excited. It's such a nice house. The girls have a HUGE room to share and it has a computer area and Ethan's room is a lot bigger than his one in Twin. We hardly have any work to do at all and it has a three car over sized garage that you drive around the house to get to. There is a park across the street and in the back is the grade school Ethan will go to. We get to move in the end of February so we've got a little wait but that's okay. I'm patient. I can't wait to be in my new house and start organizing! There is so much space for storage!

6 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Congratulations!! that looks like such a cute house and sounds like a great location with the park and school! Way to go!!

*LaUrA* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

Congrats!! It looks great! Let us know if you need help moving!

The Pendleton's said...

Sweet, I am sure you are releived to have a house locked in now. You will have fun decorating and organizing and making it your own.

Mandy said...

I love your house. I am very happy for your family and wish you the best on this new adventure. Your baby is darling!!!

Mandy said...

I love your house. I am very happy for your family and wish you the best on this new adventure. Your baby is darling!!!