We scored some free all day ride passes to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, which I hadn't ever heard of until the day we got the tickets. It was hot, like 85 degrees; I heard it was in the 40's in Idaho. I'm not bragging, totally not bragging at all.
It is right on this very pretty beach at the northern tip of the bay. If you've ever seen The Lost Boys, there were some scenes in it from this same amusement park. And Dangerous Minds, too. But I honestly don't remember either, I just read it on a sign on the roller coaster, which rocked!
Looking at pictures like this really makes me wish I ever took the time to edit photos, especially from my crummy little one since my lovely Nikon lens got broken in the move somehow. sniff
This is the LOG RIDE. It's one seriously serious log ride. A bit above the Lagoon standard I think.
And the day ended with a beautiful sunset. Wish you had been there.
1 comment:
That is such an awesome pic you caught of them on that car ride!! They are darling! I know exactly which ride that is...Carter will go on that one over and over and over and he likes to put his hands up too. So fun!
I am not jealous of 85 degrees...haha I hate the 80s...I am loving our high 60 and low 70s...I could live in this temp all year round.
It looks like you are having fun
and getting lots of exploring done...so fun to live in a new place and have all these new experiences!! Keep sharing!!
Post a Comment