Monday, January 31, 2011

Where's my freakin' violin?

Today I'm:
  • Doing chem work
  • slowly torturing myself with psych crap
  • feeling my lymph nods in my neck quickly expand to the size of apples
  • sipping herbal echanacea tea, however the heck it's spelled
  • eating Cheetos( and I don't even know where the heck these things came from since I have never bought them in my life, I blame it on my mom who came to visit this weekend)

And the question of the day? 
How many times can my children say, "Awwww, my Caterpillar never turned into a butterfly!"  just before chomping on their Cheetos.  I'm still tallying, but I'm sure it will be in the thousands by the time she's done, or until the bag runs out, which actually doesn't have thousands of Cheetos in it.  Whatever.

1 comment:

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

hahahahahahaha!
Sounds like you're having one of those days.