Friday, November 12, 2010

I just gave birth to you, you can't possibly be three.


I'm sorry it had to be fast food, patooie, but we didn't have enough time!

You seemed to enjoy it though.


This and the next picture are awesome because she started to eat into her cupcake, decided she needed to take her jacket off to do it right, and then took her bite.



These little white pearls were perfection!  Lils had so much fun helping put them on.




Really, Ethan is such a typical boy.


Me and my baby!
We love our lil bum so much!  She's the sweetest, tender hearted girl.  Lately she's been having fun showing off her color identifying skills, lol, she's so funny.  Oh, and she claims that she is going to high school to anyone who will listen, no idea why.  Today she walked around all day asking people to sing happy birthday to her and saying, "I'm three!"  or "I'm fwreee!"  as it sounds when said by her.
I was so sad that I had to go to class right after we had her open her presents, but I couldn't miss it.  We are now excited for her big family party and the cake I'm going to make for her this weekend.

No comments: