Saturday, October 2, 2010

Obsessed with Braids!

This picture isn't that great, but I loved this style!

 tiny, loose French braid into a low pony


My fav, just French Braids all the way back.


How I did her hair for pictures, also the same as the top picture.


single-sided, front French braid
I can do this one a lot more neatly now.

I like to part the front of her hair off to the side before braiding.


This one always turns out so nice!  It looks so pretty on her.
It took me a solid month of doing her hair and watching online French braid tutorials before I could make a decent braid.  Sadly, I never learned to French braid and I almost gave it up as a bad job.  I stuck to it though because French braids on a little girl have always been my favorite.  So, if I can learn to do it,  anyone else can, too.
I can't wait until Lil's hair is long enough to braid, her super blond hair will look so pretty in a braid and I am now equiped with the ability to do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. Lauren has changed sooo much we hardley even recognized her. Ethan has grown up too. I still can't french braid even though I know how. I have a link on my family blog to another blog I do all about my kids hair. Check it out. No braids though.