Thursday, April 23, 2009

Already?

Yesterday as Brett and I were driving home from the folks house I got confused when I suddenly and for no apparent reason started having an adrenaline rush. I was sitting there thinking,"What the heck?" when my lower back started to hurt and my stomach started to tighten. Braxton Hicks contractions??? Sure enough. I've been having them every few hours ever since. I can't believe it's starting already just at the top of my 18th week, but there is no denying it now. Yippy.
Also a first, I've been feeling a few little floppy fishies in there the last few days. I love when I actually get to start feeling the little bugger move around, at least at the beginning before it hurts or I can't breath. Thus is the life of a very short torsoed pregnant woman.

1 comment:

Sage Hanks said...

U will blog about nothing!!! ahahahaha the jet skiing story is soooo wonderful i must admit, but something that i don't want to happen EVER AGAIN! Braxton hicks.... don't you LOVE THEM!! I am ready to have the real things a be done with it..... can't wait till you find out!