Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a good thing one of us is productive

He woke up at dawn to go clean the church, he got his homework done, did a load of laundry, finished up the dishes on the counter, he took his car and got the belt changed out(and took the girls), and is currently in the kitchen making home made guacamole and pico de gallo to go with the mountain man breakfast he's making for dinner. Because the cilantro and lime flank steak he marinaded last night and bbq'd to perfection wasn't enough. It's like Saturdays are Brett's days to show me just how inadequate I am. But I'm still glad he's mine.

I on the other hand slept in till 9:45 after staying up until 2:30 watching a movie. Brett and the kids did their usual Friday night camp out in the living room in our tent. And of course I am choosing to blog instead of doing something around the house. In my defense I have been quite nauseous all day, but still I admit I'm being lazy.


This is sad. You know he's not feeling well when not only does he not eat all of his pulled pork sandwich, but then he asks to go to bed right after lunch on a Saturday afternoon.

And here is Lauren, telling me she can't find all the letters to spell her name. Anyone know if I can order individual letters for this leap frog thing?

No comments: