i am siiiiiiick now... you should check out glennbeck.com. makes me so happy that we have been working on our food storage. our next big purchase, a wheat grinder...
Yah me too. I was discussing issues with my very opinionated dr and bishop the other day... he reads lots and lots and lots and is very smart.... his advice Good luck. Made me feel real good. Good luck to our future in medical care. Go ahead obama raise taxes for the rich and then they will raise their prices and never want to work and then we will never be able to have good health care. insurance will only cover so much!
5 comments:
I'll come hide with you...and then depending on who wins I just might stay there!
I completely feel the same way. Crazy day!
I am so coming to hide with you!! I can't bear to watch what happens...yikes :(
i am siiiiiiick now... you should check out glennbeck.com. makes me so happy that we have been working on our food storage. our next big purchase, a wheat grinder...
Yah me too. I was discussing issues with my very opinionated dr and bishop the other day... he reads lots and lots and lots and is very smart.... his advice Good luck. Made me feel real good. Good luck to our future in medical care. Go ahead obama raise taxes for the rich and then they will raise their prices and never want to work and then we will never be able to have good health care. insurance will only cover so much!
Post a Comment