Wow, that seriously is amazing! Mckenna still isn't crawling. Cute video.
Oh she's so cute! I just want to munch her cheeks!
Go Lily walking before one for sure...
How fun! Lauren is so helpful! We'd still love to have you guys over. We're finally all moved in. We got lost for a while because we were potty-training, too, but we're back. Maybe I'll see you at the Rec or I'll call you to set up a day for dinner
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that seriously is amazing! Mckenna still isn't crawling. Cute video.
Oh she's so cute! I just want to munch her cheeks!
Go Lily walking before one for sure...
How fun! Lauren is so helpful! We'd still love to have you guys over. We're finally all moved in. We got lost for a while because we were potty-training, too, but we're back. Maybe I'll see you at the Rec or I'll call you to set up a day for dinner
Post a Comment